1/16/11

"Only when the clamor of the outside world is silenced
will you be able to hear the deeper vibration. Listen carefully."
~ Sarah Ban Breathnach



What a fun week it was to be able to experiment with reflections. I am thrilled to be doing
this project and to explore new styles and techniques even if my lack of the proper lens or studio space
did make things a little more challenging... Ohhh!! I smell a birthday gift list coming up. ;) ~ Eva


Through the looking Glass © Anam Cara Photography

My youngest spontaneously gave me the image I was striving to create.
As I contemplated her at play, I noticed the reflections within reflections captured in my dining room mirror.
These are the unexpected moments that are truly a gift. ~ Dee

Theme for week 3 is LIFE'S LITTLE PLEASURES

Feel Free to post a link to your interpretation of REFLECTIONS along with your comments, we look forward to seeing your work.

2 comments: